PACK YOUR FLIP FLOPS
We've partnered with ~Casa de Campo~
to bring all of our league players once-in-a-lifetime prizes.
Players get a chance to win a 4-night getaway at Casa de Campo
including 6 rounds of golf at their renowned courses
Teeth of the Dog, The Links, and Dye Fore.
This season we are starting our first ever Women’s league as a part of the Winter league!
Our top 5 all-women’s teams in each division will automatically advance to the national championship – where the top women’s finisher will win a four night stay at Casa De Campo! PLUS, six rounds of golf and more!
START DATE: Week of November 14
TEE TIMES: Monday and Tuesday nights with time slots at 6/8pm or 7/9pm (check your local schedule).
DURATION: 6 week regular season + 1 week of playoffs for all teams
LOCAL PLAYOFFS: January 16 – 17
NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP: January 24
Register by 10/21 and use code OCTOBER20 to get 20% off your registration.
Start strong or carry on! This year we’ve added a Most Improved prize category for the team that makes the most gains from the first 3 weeks to the second 3 weeks.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
The Five Iron Golf Fall League will run for 7 weeks. There is 6 weeks of regular season, and 1 week of playoffs that everyone makes.
The tournament is open to everyone. Teams must have 4 players, but free agents and small groups can be matched up to complete the team.
All players must complete registration through LeagueApps and pay the $1300/$1500 (NYC and Chicago) registration fee.
All teams will pick a time slot on either Monday or Tuesday night before the season starts (i.e. Monday 7pm). This will be your time slot for the full season.
Entry will include:
- Changing Food & Drink Specials each week
- Opportunity to win Closest-to-the-pin and Most Improved prizes
- 50% off F&B after your round
- IF you sign up before 10/21 and use code OCTOBER20, you will receive 20% off
- Team will compete against other local teams as well as teams in their division across the country
- Each week, teams will play 9 holes on a designated course with rotating formats
- Players will putt with 12-foot gimmies (TrackMan) or 10-foot gimmies (Full Swing)
- The Fall Season is a no handicap event
- Rather, all teams make the playoffs and are flighted based off of their position on the leaderboard – so everyone has a chance to win!
- Play runs for 7 weeks, with 6 weeks of regular season, and 1 week of playoffs
Each week on Friday, a newsletter will be sent out detailing the next weeks course, format, drink specials, and prizes.
- Each week teams will come in at their designated time and be directed to their simulator
- Teams will be given scorecards and set up for the round by the local league coordinator
- Once your round is finished, make sure to leave the scorecard up on the screen so the staff can verify your score
- Each week your team’s score will be your score to par for that week. (i.e. if you scored -2 the first week and then -4 the second week, you season score would be -6)
- The Tiebreaker is:
- Total of the last 6 holes
- Total of the last 3 holes
- Total of the last hole
- Sudden Death Matchplay from the last hole backwards
- The Flight 1 Winner from each location will advance to the national championship on 1/24
- Plus, the top 3 teams in each division (Trackman and Full Swing) will advance the the national championship
- This season we will be introducing our first ever women’s league at Five Iron! All women’s teams will be competing on the same course for the same prizes every week – but there will be a separate women’s only leaderboard
- The winner of the women’s league will win a trip to Casa De Campo with 4 nights and 6 rounds of golf! Details above
There are prizes at each flight, so even if you aren’t competing for a spot in the national championship, there are still some great prizes to win.
- All players are expected to use the simulator properly and adhere to the Five Iron Golf Tour rules and regulations.
- Any attempts to manipulate the simulator as determined by the Five Iron Golf Tour in its sole discretion will be grounds for removal.
- Teeing up the ball is only permitted on the first shot of every hole. A one stroke penalty will be assessed for any violations of this rule.
Word on the street
Fill out the form and our team will get back to you within 24 hours.