WHAT’S NEW THIS SEASON
Start strong or carry on! We’ve added a full-season Most Improved prize category for the team that makes the most gains from the first 3 weeks to the second 3 weeks.
FALL LEAGUES 2022
START DATE: Week of September 12th
TEE TIMES: Monday and Tuesday nights with time slots at 6/8pm or 7/9pm (check your local schedule).
DURATION: 6 week regular season + 1 week of playoffs for all teams
LOCAL PLAYOFFS: October 24th-25th
NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP: November 1st
Register by 9/1 and use code FALLBALL20 to get 20% off your registration PLUS a complimentary preseason round on 9/5 or 9/6.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
The Five Iron Golf Fall League will run for 7 weeks. There is 6 weeks of regular season, and 1 week of playoffs that everyone makes.
The tournament is open to everyone. Teams must have 4 players, but free agents and small groups can be matched up to complete the team.
All players must complete registration through LeagueApps and pay the $1300/$1500 (NYC and Chicago) registration fee.
All teams will pick a time slot on either Monday or Tuesday night before the season starts (i.e. Monday 7pm). This will be your time slot for the full season.
Entry will include:
- Changing Food & Drink Specials each week
- Opportunity to win Closest-to-the-pin and Most Improved prizes
- 50% off F&B after your round
- IF you sign up before 9/1 and use code FALLBALL20, you will receive 20% off as well as a preseason round on 9/5 or 9/6
- Team will compete against other local teams as well as teams in their division across the country
- Each week, teams will play 9 holes on a designated course with rotating formats
- Players will putt with 12-foot gimmies
- The Fall Season is a no handicap event
- Rather, all teams make the playoffs and are flighted based off of their position on the leaderboard – so everyone has a chance to win!
- Play runs for 7 weeks, with 6 weeks of regular season, and 1 week of playoffs
Each week on Friday, a newsletter will be sent out detailing the next weeks course, format, drink specials, and prizes.
- Each week teams will come in at their designated time and be directed to their simulator
- Teams will be given scorecards and set up for the round by the local league coordinator
- Once your round is finished, make sure to leave the scorecard up on the screen so the staff can verify your score
- Each week your team’s score will be your score to par for that week. (i.e. if you scored -2 the first week and then -4 the second week, you season score would be -6)
- The Tiebreaker is:
- Total of the last 6 holes
- Total of the last 3 holes
- Total of the last hole
- Sudden Death Matchplay from the last hole backwards
- The Flight 1 Winner from each location will advance to the national championship on 11/1
- Plus, the top 4 teams in each division will advance the the national championship
There are prizes at each flight, so even if you aren’t competing for a spot in the national championship, there are still some great prizes to win.
- All players are expected to use the simulator properly and adhere to the Five Iron Golf Tour rules and regulations.
- Any attempts to manipulate the simulator as determined by the Five Iron Golf Tour in its sole discretion will be grounds for removal.
- Teeing up the ball is only permitted on the first shot of every hole. A one stroke penalty will be assessed for any violations of this rule.
Word on the street
Fill out the form and our team will get back to you within 24 hours.