Keep your swing warm and your drinks cold. Get your game on weeknights with golf, drinks, food and prizes!
Play for prizes against your location and on a national leaderboard for a chance at a grand prize worth bragging about!
Play, Party, Practice!
Week of February 13th
Monday and Tuesday nights with time slots at 6/8 pm or 7/9 pm (check your local schedule)
$325-375 per person for 7 weeks of play*
Check out rates for your local 5i below
Ways to play
Join a Squad
Join as a solo player or a partial team
No Squad? No problem! Let us find you a team
Looking for a foursome? Sign up as a free agent or partial team and we’ll do the rest!
Bring your crew
Sign up us a team
Get the band back together for your favorite weeknight activity!
You need 4 to play, but fill your roster with more to have backups when your boss calls a late meeting.
Find your tribe
Learn more about our community-based team option for women, veterans and active military.
and drink specials
Pack your Flip flops
We’ve partnered with Casa de Campo
Players get a chance to win a 4-night getaway at the famed golf resort in the Dominican Republic including 6 round of golf at their renowned courses: Teeth of the Dog, The Links, and Dye Fore.
Cheers to victory
Celebrate your win 5i style
2-hour Open Bar Event for up to 20 Guests with Beer, Wine & Anything in a Can.
WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT LEAGUES? Give us your deets and a member from our team will reach out with more info!
Sorry, something went wrong. Please submit again!
Success! We've received your form submission and will be in contact soon.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
The Five Iron Golf Fall League will run for 7 weeks. There is 6 weeks of regular season, and 1 week of playoffs that everyone makes.
The Winter League runs from 2/13-4/4, with a bye week on the week of 2/20
The tournament is open to everyone. Teams must have 4 players, but free agents and small groups can be matched up to complete the team.
All players must complete registration through LeagueApps and pay the $1300/$1500 (NYC and Chicago) registration fee.
All teams will pick a time slot on either Monday or Tuesday night before the season starts (i.e. Monday 7pm). This will be your time slot for the full season.
Entry will include:
- Changing Food & Drink Specials each week
- Opportunity to win Closest-to-the-pin prizes
- IF you sign up before 1/20 and use code NEWYEAR, you will receive 10% off
How Does it Work?
- Team will compete against other local teams as well as teams in their division across the country
- Each week, teams will play 9 holes on a designated course with rotating formats
- Players will putt with 12-foot gimmies (TrackMan) or 10-foot gimmies (Full Swing)
- The Winter Season is a no handicap event
- Rather, all teams make the playoffs and are flighted based off of their position on the leaderboard – so everyone has a chance to win!
- Play runs for 7 weeks, with 6 weeks of regular season, and 1 week of playoffs
Each week on Friday, a newsletter will be sent out detailing the next weeks course, format, drink specials, and prizes.
- Each week teams will come in at their designated time and be directed to their simulator
- Teams will be given scorecards and set up for the round by the local league coordinator
- Once your round is finished, make sure to leave the scorecard up on the screen so the staff can verify your score
- Each week your team’s score will be your score to par for that week. (i.e. if you scored -2 the first week and then -4 the second week, you season score would be -6)
- The Tiebreaker is:
- Total of the last 6 holes
- Total of the last 3 holes
- Total of the last hole
- Sudden Death Matchplay from the last hole backwards
- The Flight 1 Winner from each location will advance to the national championship on 4/11
- Plus, the top 3 teams in each division (Trackman and Full Swing) will advance the the national championship
There are prizes at each flight, so even if you aren’t competing for a spot in the national championship, there are still some great prizes to win.
- All players are expected to use the simulator properly and adhere to the Five Iron Golf Tour rules and regulations.
- Any attempts to manipulate the simulator as determined by the Five Iron Golf Tour in its sole discretion will be grounds for removal.
- Teeing up the ball is only permitted on the first shot of every hole. A one stroke penalty will be assessed for any violations of this rule.