Five Iron Golf is the country's premier indoor golf and entertainment experience, with 26 locations nationwide and more on the way. Five Iron Golf’s core mission is to seamlessly meld golf and entertainment, and in the process make golf inclusive and accessible for all.
We are seeking evening/night Guest Services Specialists (we call that a “Bay Host”). Bay Hosts are dedicated to delivering exceptional service and genuine hospitality. Bay Hosts have extensive knowledge of our food and beverage offerings and are people-oriented, fun and engaging. Bay Hosts are entertainers, ensuring that each Guest has a memorable experience each and every visit. Bay Hosts report directly to the General Manager.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Provide above-and-beyond service to Guests with a friendly face
- Own the overall Guest experience from check-in to check-out
- Learn the ins and outs of our golf simulators to steer Guests towards appropriate gameplay and maximize user experience
- Maintain extensive knowledge of our food and beverage offerings
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of all of our products and business lines
- Ensure the golf simulators are clean and presentable
- Display attention to detail by actively checking in with Guests throughout their booking
- Ensure Guest satisfaction and engagement at all times
- Take pride and ownership of each Guest’s enjoyment and fun at Five Iron Golf
Server and/or hospitality experience encouraged but NOT required
- Upbeat energy and enthusiasm
- Positive attitude
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and work with a team
- Ability to stand, walk and bend for long periods of time
- Ability to obtain proper licensing and certifications for the location
- Proficient verbal and oral communication skills
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
Benefits (*applies to full-time employees):
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance*
- Long and Short Term Disability*
- Accident and Critical Illness Insurance*
- 401K *
- Meals while working are included for free
- Competitive hourly wages + tips
Job Type: Non-Exempt
Hours: vary by week; emphasis on night and weekend shifts.
Five Iron Golf is committed to celebrating diversity and creating an inclusive environment for employees of all backgrounds. Five Iron Golf provides Equal Employment Opportunity to everyone and complies with all applicable Federal, State and Local laws governing nondiscrimination in all locations. Five Iron Golf will consider all requests for reasonable accommodations as required.