Five Iron Golf is the country's premier indoor golf and entertainment experience, with twenty locations worldwide and more on the way. Five Iron Golf’s core mission is to seamlessly meld golf and entertainment, and in the process make golf inclusive and accessible for all.
Five Iron Golf is seeking a Golf Coach. This individual is primarily responsible for delivering high quality golf instruction and will report directly to the national Director of Golf.
About 5i Instruction: Utilizing the latest technology, Five Iron instruction is designed to help all golfers, from beginners to high level tournament players achieve their golfing goals. The coach will utilize the latest technology, training and experience to help students accomplish their golfing dreams in a comfortable and exciting environment. We pride ourselves on being a fun and non-intimidating introduction to golf for any skill level.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Deliver best in class golf instruction to students of various skill levels
- Ability to work mornings, nights and weekends to maximize your lesson schedule
- Leverage students from the Five Iron Membership who are already in the space
- Be an expert on Trackman and all Five Iron processes
- Serve as the featured coach at corporate events at the Five Iron Location- providing instruction and a great customer experience
- Utilize Social Media to help promote the Five Iron brand and you as a coach
- Assist in the space beyond your golf instruction- talking with members, prospects and corporate events
- At least 2 years experience in the golf world or PGM graduate
- One on one coaching experience preferred
- Understand various golf swing teaching methodologies
- Understand ball flight laws, launch monitor data, and be tech savvy
- Proficient in video analysis
- Good social skills and working well in group scenarios, facilitating groups to have fun
- Able to speak at a high level about the golf swing to a wide variety of skill levels without being confusing
- The desire to learn and grow as a coach- to maximize your students improvement
- Comprehensive benefits package for Full Time employees
- Five Iron coach development program which also includes
Access to free certifications:
- Golf Digest Coach
- Sportsbox AI 3D
- SAM Puttlab
- Callaway fitting
- PGA Dues are covered
- Meals while working are included for free
- Unlimited practice privileges
**Benefits only apply to Full-Time Employees**
Job Types: Full-time non-exempt
Pay: Total compensation for this position ranges from $65,000 - $85,000 annually.
Competitive base salary plus incentive-based compensation.
Five Iron Golf is committed to celebrating diversity and creating an inclusive environment for employees of all backgrounds. Five Iron Golf provides Equal Employment Opportunity to everyone and complies with all applicable Federal, State and Local laws governing nondiscrimination in all locations. Five Iron Golf will consider all requests for reasonable accommodations as required.