Five Iron Golf is the country's premier indoor golf and entertainment experience, with 23 locations nationwide and more on the way. Five Iron Golf’s core mission is to seamlessly meld golf and entertainment, and in the process make golf inclusive and accessible for all.
We are seeking a Community Outreach Manager. The Community Outreach Manager will be responsible for developing and implementing community outreach programs to promote our indoor golf company and increase awareness of our services. This role will require excellent communication skills and the ability to build strong relationships with local businesses, organizations, and community leaders. The ideal candidate should be creative, outgoing, and passionate about golf. The Community Outreach Manager reports directly to the General Manager.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Develop and implement community outreach programs to promote all business units, including lessons, leagues, events, and other company initiatives to increase awareness of our services.
- Build relationships with local businesses, organizations (chambers, BIDs, kid groups, women's orgs), and community leaders to promote our brand for events, leagues, membership, other verticals
- Attend local events (street fairs, golf outings), trade shows, and community meetings to represent our company and promote our services.
- Responsible for driving revenue for all of our business units including lessons, leagues, clinics, memberships, and late night entertainment.
- Develop and maintain a database of community contacts and outreach activities.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to create and maintain promotional materials, including flyers, and brochures
- Develop and implement a comprehensive community outreach strategy that aligns with the company's overall marketing and business goals.
- Identify and establish partnerships with key community organizations, groups, and influencers to expand the company's reach and impact in the community.
- Create and manage community events and initiatives that promote the company's brand and services, such as charity fundraisers, golf tournaments, and community service projects.
- Collaborate with the sales team to create targeted outreach campaigns and programs that engage potential customers and drive sales.
- Analyze and report on the effectiveness of community outreach programs and initiatives, and make data-driven recommendations for future improvements.
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and best practices in community outreach and marketing, and continuously improve the company's outreach efforts based on new insights and learnings.
- Establishing a positive reputation for the brand
- A proven track record in organizing events, attracting crowds and building relationships
- An outgoing personality
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in various methods of marketing and promotion
- Strong interpersonal and socializing skills
- Good business and negotiating skills
- Knowledge of supply and demand
- Excellent multitasking, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
Benefits (*applies to full-time employees):
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance*
- Long and Short Term Disability*
- Accident and Critical Illness Insurance*
- 401K *
Meals while working are included for free
Job Type: Full-Time, Exempt
Five Iron Golf is committed to celebrating diversity and creating an inclusive environment for employees of all backgrounds. Five Iron Golf provides Equal Employment Opportunity to everyone and complies with all applicable Federal, State and Local laws governing nondiscrimination in all locations. Five Iron Golf will consider all requests for reasonable accommodations as required.