WHAT’S NEW THIS SEASON
We're switching up the 5i League format for the summer! Teams of 2 play a scramble each week — with added flexibility on scheduling your rounds in two divisions: TrackMan and Full Swing.
The Top 3 teams in each division will advance to the Championship weekend in Las Vegas this October!
SUMMER SERIES 2022
START DATE: Week of July 18th
TEE TIMES: Teams will be able to commit to a weekly tee time Sunday through Wednesday nights from 6pm or later. Teams will also have the option to schedule their rounds week-to-week based on preferences.
Already a 5i member? Find a friend and play a round during your usual practice time.
SCORING: Play a 9-hole scramble each week with your Top 4 scores going into the national leaderboard.
DURATION: 6 week season + Championship weekend for the Top 3 teams in each division.
NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP: October 7-9 in Las Vegas
REGISTER AND GET:
WELCOME BAG FULL OF FIVE IRON ACCESSORIES
FOR THE COURSE, YOUR DRINKS, AND YOUR STYLE.
$20 CALLAWAY GIFT CARD
GRAND CHAMPIONSHIP PRIZES
TOP 3 FROM EACH DIVISION
VIP Callaway PGA Tour event experience at the Shriners Hospital for Children Open including tickets, round at nearby course and two night stay.
Free 2-hour open bar event
Party for 2 hours with up to 30 people with beer, wine, and anything in a can.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
The Five Iron Golf Summer Series will run for 6 weeks. The top 3 teams in each division will advance to the championship weekend in Las Vegas in October.
The tournament is open to men, women or any person over the age of 21.
Must have 2 players to compete – but free agents can be matched up.
All players must complete registration through LeagueApps and pay the $400/$500 (NYC and Chicago) registration fee.
Players can schedule rounds through the local LC or the National League Manager.
All they will need to do is contact the LC prior to the round to make sure that they have a simulator blocked.
Teams also have the option to pick a regularly scheduled tee time for the season (i.e. Tuesday at 7pm).
Entry will include:
- 5i Welcome Bag
- Callaway Gift Card
- Free rounds: Sunday – Wednesday after 6pm
- 50% off of rounds outside of this time frame
- 25% off beverage sponsor products (Truly/Mic Ultra)
- 25% off 5i Cocktails
- 25% off all food during rounds
- Team will compete against other local teams as well as teams in their division across the country.
- Each round, team will play 9 holes on a designated course in a 2-person scramble format.
- Players will putt with 12-foot gimmies.
- The Summer Series is a no handicap event.
- Play runs for 6 weeks, with 4 best scores counting toward the final leaderboard.
- Each week on Sunday night, the course for the next week will be announced.
- Each week on Monday, a newsletter will be sent out to players including the prizes for that week.
- Once teams have coordinated your time slot for the week with the local league coordinator, they will have a slot blocked off.
- Teams should let the front desk know that they are there for league – and will be directed to the simulator and set up for the round by the staff.
- Teams will be given a scorecard to fill out and give to the staff when they are done.
- Each week will be a scramble – meaning both players will play their first shot from the tee, then they will pick the best shot and both players will play their next shot from that position on the hole.
- The tiebreaker for scores is listed here in order of how they will be compared:
- Total of the first 3 holes
- Total of the middle 3 holes
- Total of the last 3 holes
- Sudden death matchplay starting from the 9th hole and going backwards
- The three best teams in each division will qualify for the finals in Las Vegas.
- The first round will be held at Five Iron Las Vegas on Friday October 7th.
- This round will consist of 3 9-hole rounds (best ball, scramble, and alternate shot).
- The final round will be 18 holes, best-ball, played outside on Sunday October 9th.
- Each team will be flown to Las Vegas for two nights for the event.
- In the result of a tie, the tiebreaker will be a sudden death playoff.
- Tied participants will start the playoff from the first hole and continue until a player has won a hole.
- If a team is unable to attend, they will be replaced by the next team in the standings.
- Five Iron will provide hotel accommodations for a maximum of 2 nights (Friday October 7th – Saturday October 8th) for all players. advancing to weekend
- Players and a guest are provided round-trip airfare by Five Iron to travel to Las Vegas for the weekend.
- Players will be provided tickets to the Shriners open on Saturday as part of a VIP experience from Callaway.
- Players will be able to play in an outdoor round on Sunday.
There will be prizes awarded each week for the low score, CTP, and most improved in each division.
- All players are expected to use the simulator properly and adhere to the Five Iron Golf Tour rules and regulations.
- Any attempts to manipulate the simulator as determined by the Five Iron Golf Tour in its sole discretion will be grounds for removal.
- Teeing up the ball is only permitted on the first shot of every hole. A one stroke penalty will be assessed for any violations of this rule.
Word on the street
Fill out the form and our team will get back to you within 24 hours.