League COViD-19 Procedures
These procedures are designed to ensure both customer and team member safety at all times. We appreciate your cooperation.
- All league participants can enter the space no sooner than 15 mins before their tee time.
- Each player must have their temperature checked upon entry.
- Face masks must be worn at all times while in the space, except when seated, eating and/or drinking.
- Each team is permitted 1 hour and 45 minutes of time within their dedicated simulator. All teams must vacate their sim 15 min before the 2 hour mark to ensure ample time for cleaning and sanitizing.
- Waivers for each player must be completed before the team can begin play.
In order to adhere to occupancy restrictions and to maintain safe social distancing, we are limiting the number of teams that can participate in the leagues. We are also limiting movement in and around the space as much as possible — each team will be asked to report to their designated simulator area and stay there for the duration of league play.
Each location will be closed to the public during Monday and Tuesday evenings, only league players and team members will be allowed in the space.